It’s LIQUID Group, in collaboration with International ArtExpo, is proud to present “It’s LIQUID International Contest | Second edition 2012” (http://www.itsliquid.com/contest/)
The contest is born with the goal of promoting contemporary art, architecture and design through all the divulging tools that the communication platform It’s LIQUID has used for years (press release, mailing list with more than 80,000 subscribers, international contemporary art and design events realization).
Who can apply?
The contest is open to artists, architects and designers from all over the world without any limit of age and nationality. Solo artists, architects and designers can participate to the contest as well as groups.
The contest will have ten main categories:
– sculpture and installation
– computer graphics
– performing art
– product design
– fashion design
Why enter It’s LIQUID International Contest?
It’s LIQUID International Contest promotes contemporary art, photography, architecture and design all over the world. Artists have the chance to win €50,000 in prizes, chosen both by public vote and professional jurors. And, among others, there are the chances to win a Solo Exhibition in Venice and a Solo Exhibition in Istanbul, leader cities for contemporary art.
How does it work?
Winners will be selected by public vote (which will award the Venice Art Residence) and by professional jurors’vote (which will award one Solo Exhibition in Venice, one Solo Exhibition in Istanbul, Art Residences in Rome, Istanbul and Turin, 1 year of participation in International ArtExpo’s festivals, 1 year of It’s LIQUID Platform services).
To have the chance to be the winner of an Art Residence in Venice, after applying for the contest, It’s LIQUID will upload the participants’ artworks on It’s LIQUID International Contest website and give the artists the direct link of their artworks. To vote and be voted it’s necessary to share the direct link and like it on our website. Artist with the greater number of “like” by the deadline, will be the winner. The sooner you apply the better your chances of being the winner! The public vote will start on January 07, 2013 until the deadline.
Luca Curci (Architect, Artist - Italy)
Reedah El-Saie (Director and Curator of Mica Hub - UK) | Cristian Contini (Gallery Manager and Coordinator of “Art Style” - Italy) | Laurence Gartel (Digital Media Pioneer - USA) | Özge Çelikaslan (Director of Koza Visual Culture and Arts Association - Turkey) | Macu Moran (Imagery Curator and Editor of videoartworld - USA) | Emell Gök Che (Artist and Designer - Germany) | Thierry Alet Fwi (Director of FRèRE INDEPENDENT - USA) | Maya Kashevitz (Art Curator - Israel) | Simona Scafura (Event Manager and PR of Rich Cat Events - Italy / USA) | Marta Stella (Artist and Art Curator - Spain) | Ramuntcho Robles Quevedo (Art Critic and Art Curator - Spain)
- 1 Solo Exhibition in Venice, held in one of our exclusive locations located a few meters from the Ponte di Rialto on the Canal Grande with more than 1.000 mq of exhibition area, and located between San Marco square and the Arsenale, one of the main exhibition spaces of the Biennale of Venice
- 1 Solo Exhibition in Istanbul, held in one of our exclusive venues in the centre of the City, in the Beyoğlu district nearby Taksim square
- 1 exclusive art residence in Venice, located near Campo Santa Margherita (public vote award)
- 1 exclusive art residence in Rome, located in the centre of the City, nearby the Pantheon
- 2 exclusive art residences in Istanbul, located in the centre of the City, in the Beyoğlu district nearby Taksim square
- 3 exclusive art residences in Turin (Italy), located in the artistic and cultural centre of the City
- 1 year of participation in International Art Festivals organized by International ArtExpo
- 1 year of interviews, publications and specials on the It’s LIQUID Group and one year of email announcements sent to the mailing list dedicated (more than 80.000 subscribers)
SUBMIT YOU WORKS NOW!: http://www.itsliquid.com/contest/submit-now
How much is the entry fee?
There is a 50 euro entry fee to submit up to 3 artworks.
How many artworks can I enter?
A maximum of 20 artworks may be submitted, per person, to one or all of the categories.
When will the winners be announced?
The names of the winners, will be notified on the official website of the contest through a press release on February 28, 2013.
The winners will be selected following the criteria of quality of the work, originality and uniqueness. The jury reserves the right to nominate a maximum of n.3 honourable mentions that will be communicated through the same press release.
Freshome - alhoush - Concept Book - Modernism.ro - Photo & Video Competitions - matters of art - BOBOS - DAAF - CTRLZAK - Tavola Periodica - archstudies.gr - MECA - maumau - ARTERRITORY - TheOtherSide - Riso Patate & Borchie - arquiRED - Art STYLE - Rich Cat Events - Pool Art Fair - VideoArtWorld - Rearte Gallery - photo l.a. - Lazagne magazine - Promote Design
It's LIQUID Group